Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Waiting List

This is a list of comics that either show promise but haven't proven to me that their worth reading regularly yet, comics that have gone on hiatus which I really like, or comics which I haven't read yet but resolve to read in the future. I will read my waiting list every few months, and update my reading list accordingly then. Also, after now, every time I read my waiting list, I will drop a few comics that I feel aren't for me. If someone suggests a comic to me, it will go to the waiting list.

Every time I go to the waiting list, I will review a comic that is chosen by my eventual audience (if people find me). I'll announce readings ahead of time. If you want a comic reviewed, ask, and there's a good chance I'll review it.

Comics marked with an asterisk (*) are comics that I know I will give a "Now that it's finished" review, or at least I will if they come to a satisfying conclusion.

8 1/2 by Eleven

Abby's Agency

Absurd Notions

Acid Keg

Adveturers*

Alpha Shade

Badly Drawn Kitties

Beaver and Steve

Belphegor

Black Rose

Bookwyrms

Boy on a Stick and Slither

Captain SNES*

Cascadia

Catharsis

Chick Tracts

Chugworth Academy

Circle Arcadia

Crap I Drew on My Lunch Break

The Cyantian Chronicles

Darkbolt

Demonology 101

Desert Rocks

The Devil's Panties

Dicebox

Digital Pimp

DMFA

Earthsong

Elf Only Inn

Falcon Twin (has nudity)

Felicity Flint, Agent from H.A.R.M.

Feyenne

Filgym Cycle

Fish Institution

Genoworks Saga

Girl vs. Pig

Goats

Goblins

The Gods of Arr-Kelann

Grand Blue Door

Gralen Cragg Hall

Greystone Inn

Haiku Circus

Hey Suburbia

HOUSD

How Not to Run a Comic

Instant Classic

It's Walky

Keaner.net

Konsekai: Swordwaltzer

Leisure Town

A Lesson is Learned but the Damage Irreversible

Living in Greytown

The Longest Sojourn

Lore Brand Comics

Magic Inkwell

Malakhim

Megatokyo

Metroid Third Derivative

Midnight Macabre

A Miracle of Science*

The Morning Improv

MS Paint Masterpieces

Nahast

Naoko Muragama: Video Game Champion (has nudity)

Naught Framed

Neko the Kitty

[nemesis]

Niego

No Angel

No Need For Bushido

No Room for Magic

Nowhere Girl

Orneryboy

Our Home Planet

Paradox Lost

Pastel Defender Heliotrope

Path of a Fallen Angel

Penny and Aggie

Pure

Real Life

Red String

Return to Sender

Sacred Pie*

Sexy Losers (has nudity)

Sink or Swim

She's a Nightmare

Shifters

Shigabooks

Shivae

Shortpacked

Sivine Blades

Skinny Panda

Slightly Scizophrenic

A Softer World

Sore Thumbs

S. S. D. D.

Star Bored

Star Crossed Destiny

Starslip Crisis

The Suburban Jungle

Superiosity

Terinu*

Todd and Penguin

Tsunami Channel

Two Lumps

Vinci and Arty

WIGU

Wish3

The Wotch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home