Thursday, September 08, 2005

I think this is the first time I've ever had two posts on the same day



(Image from Order of the Stick. Click on the image to see it within the context of the website.)

This comic made me laugh multiple times. First, I love the old man stereotype, the guy who likes to brag non-stop telling mostly lies, but to combine that with role playing terminology brings it to a whole new level of absurdity.

There's really nothing wrong with this comic. The joke is hilarious and is set up very well. There are multiple jokes, which make laughing even easier as the comic goes along. The layout compliments the writing very well.

I also like the fact that you can fail a listening check intentionally. That's just great.

Order of the Stick is going in my top 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home