Thursday, September 22, 2005

"SHHHK"...hee hee



(Comic from Better Days. Click on the picture to see it withing the context of the website (warning, not safe for kids))

Man, when I saw this comic, it had me laughing uncontrollably for about half a minute. It's just so great.

Lucy dated Randy recently, and he did a few things that she wasn't happy about. (I won't say what, since I haven't decided what rating I want this site to have yet, but you can read all about it in the archives.)

Now that she's found there are no lasting repercussions, she's decided to get back at him. This comic has been set up pretty well. There is nothing really that surprising in it plot wise, but something about it is just so perfect. I don't know.

Maybe I'm just a big fan of implied violence. I'm sure the worst Lucy's going to do is cut his hair (or try to make him wet his pants). Still... so great.

Better Days is going in my top 5. Hopefully I won't send anyone too sensitive to the site.