Monday, September 26, 2005

Don't know if this should be posted here, but

I'm officially old enough to drink now. For some reason this fills me with a sense of dread. Don't know why yet, nor do I really care at the moment.

I think I'm going to review a webcomic that's still in progress. I haven't decided which one yet, so anyone that wants to make a suggestion feel free. It can be a comic already on my reading list, or any comic you like for that matter. I'll consider it. If you suggest a comic that I don't read right now, be prepared for a negative review, though.

I found out a few days ago that an author of one of the comics I reviewed found my site. Robin Meyer of Mixed Myth linked me in the Comic Genesis forums this fills me with warm gooeyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home