Monday, October 03, 2005

You know, this really is quite genius

I recently read through the archives of Unfettered by Talent based off a link in this one site called Websnark. I have to say, even though Eric Burns doesn't like it, you can definitely see his talents as a writer shining through, even in the short run that the comic has.

Read through the archives, and revel in the flowery prose which gives way to humor both subtle and blatant. This is a smart comic, and one to be especially proud of. If I could do work on this level I would be satisfied, but alas, I lack the literary faculties to produce such work. Luckily, you don't have to read my webcomics. We have people like Eric Burns doing the job for us.

I think I've finally decided on a comic to give a full review. That will be coming soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Faith said...

Great poost thankyou

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home